Steve’s Top7 Takeaways of the Exodus Cry Abolition Summit – Session 3 where Stuart Greaves spoke about the justice heart of Jesus as the supreme abolitionist raising up a new underground railroad movement to end human trafficking.
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations. He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets. A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. “ [Isaiah 42:1-4]
Thanks Audra Lynn for ushering us into worship. Stuart Greaves (Int’l House of Prayer IHOP Night Watch leader) spoke with authority on Isaiah 42 justice.
Steve’s TOP7 Takeaways
Exodus Cry Abolition Summit – Session 3:
- Jesus the supreme abolitionist – Behold Him & and cry out for His hand of justice. Set the captives free & open prison doors. [Exodus 2 & 3; Acts 5:19]
- New Abolitionists God is raising up an end-time underground railroad. Prophets and deliverers will be at the core upholding the glory of the Lord & receiving divine help.
- Watch & pray and do not fall to temptation – Spirit is willing but your flesh is weak. [Matthew 26:40-41]. Prayer & fasting will be central to this movement.
- Capture the servant heart – beware our selfish hearts and prideful hero attitudes when working in the justice movement. Tenderizing our hearts.
- Wisdom and gentle spirit – Carry a gentle spirit like God. One ex-trafficker and abuser of slaves, is now writing and singing songs for God.
- God’s word – Don’t go into battle without being steeped in revelation of God’s word. Getting a girl out of slavery is the easy part. Restoration requires anointing in the Spirit.
- HE WILL NOT FAIL Isaiah 59 (his heart is shattered and broken over the injustice in the earth) He knows everyone and every heart and he sees the human trafficking as the fastest growing industry on earth yet He is confident. There is not an ounce of discouragement in His soul. This should give us great HOPE.
“Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” [James 1:26-27]
Prayer: “Lord, wake me daily to desire to be with You. Steep me with revelation. Give me wisdom and discernment so you can use me as an instrument of deliverance for women, boys and girls trapped in this horrendous bondage. Break me of desire for accolades of man and anything done in my own strength so I rely on you. Place your children on my hearts that I will cry out night & day for your hand of justice to free the captives and open prison doors. I also pray for Damascus type conversions of the perverted abusers that they may be used by You to free even more from this industry.” Your servant, Steve
If you want to help visit http://www.exoduscry.com